Job description/ duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Teach basic, and advanced (professorial ranks) computer science courses for undergraduate major and non-major students.
- Advise major students on all matters that relate to their course registration and academic success.
- Participate in department/college meetings, take part in various committees, and assist in recruitment activities.
- Assist in departmental and programmatic planning and preparations.
- Contribute to ongoing program review, assessment, and evaluation.
- Undertake research activities, collaborate with faculty on research projects, and establish research collaborations with external members of the academic community.
- Be familiar with all the rules, regulations and policies that govern teaching, research, and interactions with members of the university community and always observe them.