Associate Professor, Cybersecurity
Salary $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 Annually
Job Type Full Time
Location Prescott, AZ
Job Number 2022-00141
Opening Date 04/05/2023
When Filled or By July 15, 2023
Up to $3000 Relocation Reimbursement
Reporting to the Division Dean, the incumbent will teach discipline-specific courses as needed using a variety of methodologies. Responsibilities will include course preparation and instruction; program and class recruitment; curriculum development; participation in the on-campus college community and continued professional growth activities; and creative program building based on needs assessment and in collaboration with other faculty. Incumbents may be asked to teach other courses in disciplines in which she/he is able to be credentialed. Course load will include in-person courses, including dual enrollment courses in an area high school.
The Faculty member will
1. be the primary Instructor in at least 5 sections, including dual enrollment sections
2. serve on Faculty committees
3. build and maintain courses as needed (to include syllabus, Canvas Shell and text as needed)
4. recruit, supervise and mentor adjunct Faculty
5. conduct program reviews
6. coordinate with our workforce team to create relevant business partnerships in the community.
The successful faculty member recognizes that service to our students is our highest priority, and embraces their role in student success, recruitment, and retention. This includes being open to a variety of delivery methods and course design with the possibility of interactive, online, day, evening, weekend classes and/or teaching at various College locations and/or in the high school/college dual enrollment programs. In addition, faculty should be open to both traditional(16-week) and compressed course design (i.e., 8-week classes). Faculty can expect to participate in innovative forms of assessment and should be willing to utilize OER when possible.
About Yavapai College
About Yavapai College
Yavapai College serves its students and the community at six locations, offering dozens of degrees and certificates that can lead to well-paying and fulfilling careers.
The College was approved by voters in 1966 and broke ground on its first campus in Prescott in 1968. The Verde Valley Campus was founded in 1968. Now with six locations, the College recently celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2018.
Yavapai College enriches our community by providing accessible, quality workforce, transfer, lifelong, and cultural learning opportunities.
Yavapai College ensures that Yavapai County is a premier place to learn, work, and live.
- Offer Career Education programs that provide the education and training necessary to compete in the global job market.
- Ensure that General Education students can matriculate and continue in other institutions and programs.
- Provide the Community with access to lifelong learning and cultural opportunities.
- Assure the Communities of Yavapai County receive the leadership and encouragement to promote economic development.
To see additional information about our job opening(s) or to apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of our job posting.
Jobs at Yavapai College. When inquiring or applying for jobs at Yavapai College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with Yavapai College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Yavapai College are posted, please sign up for new job openings at Yavapai College.